Product Warranty Claim
Thank you for purchasing a Doc Johnson product. The warranty replacement is currently only valid in United States and Canada. To submit your ninety (90) day or one (1) year product warranty claim, simply follow the instructions below. Your original purchase receipt will be required as evidence that the date of your claim falls within the warranty period.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING YOUR PRODUCT WARRANTY
- Please read all information about our warranty requirements and coverage before proceeding.
- Please fill out the required online warranty form below.
- Please submit proof of purchase (A copy of your receipt)
- Please print and complete the verification form by downloading the PDF file.
- Write a $10.00 check or U.S. money order made payable to the Doc Johnson Warranty Dept. to cover shipping and handling.
Mail your verification form with payment to Shipping Address:Doc Johnson Enterprises
Attn: Warranty Dept.
P.O. Box 9908
North Hollywood, CA 91609-9908
Make sure all information is correct before submitting your claim for a quick warranty process. A Representative will contact you if warranty is not approved.
Note: This will open your email client with all the information that needs to be sent.
Please attach a copy of your receipt and product image to the email and then hit send.